Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'll go ahead and cover two things in this post. But I want everyone to know, since I'm doing a double cow to the masses, with many pictures, that I will not be posting anything fun or vaguely interesting in the near future. It will be all lists and things that only I find funny. So be warned.

This post will be dedicated to two things: First, Salem ate food for the first time this week. It was well documented. Second, we've been getting a lot of requests for house pictures. I will post some.

Salem likes to begin with an appetizer of dirty socks.


She has trouble focusing. This picture is just before she challenged to camera to a duel.


But she does like the solid food.


After we're done, it's cleanup time.


Now for the house. A couple of things. We're not quite moved in as of yet. The yard is a mess and I haven't had time to tackle it yet. But I look foreword to it. Believe me, the world hasn't seen something reclaimed like this since Hannibal was defeated at Tarentum. The inside of the house is as disorderly as a Libertarian convention and is therefore off limit to pictures, says the boss.

Beginning with the house from the street.


Same house, new angle.


The street on which we live.


The backyard is pretty small. I'd guess about twenty feet from house to fence. The family before us built the deck so as to be wheelchair accessible. I think they got their mortgage from a loanshark and wanted to be prepared for the worst.


This is our dining room. Tables are for suckers! That fireplace burns wood, or, in the case of the Nixon whitehouse, incriminating documents.


This is the Master bedroom on guys' night out. Athos and I had been doing some serious partying.


I hope you all enjoyed this post. Because for a while I will not be humoring the humorless. Lucky for you, I don't have any ideas yet.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like the house! It looks cute. I don't envy you though. I HATE getting unpacked!! I hope you guys are liking over there.
Happy Mother's day!!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

wow, that post seemed a little threatening! I am glad that we got to see at least a few pics though... the house looks great! & I LOVED that picture of the dog & Salem.. very cute :) Good luck with the whole unpacking thing!

Dababneh Family said...

Very cute house and baby. Good luck with the yard. Put more pictures up when you are finished unpacking. I look forward to your future posts that only you find humorous!

Anonymous said...

Nice work. I like the baby washer... I need to invest in one of those. Tobie is a little too timid.