Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sorry, all, for being neglectful. School has started and it has kept me exceedingly busy. I am now in my third week at TCU. I do enjoy it. Having come from a public school, I've noticed a few things different about going to a private school.

1. Everything is for sale at TCU. Even the hallways are named after wealthy donors. I believe, for about ten grand, you can get a placard with your name on it fixed above a urinal.

2. More flowers. The blooms follow the bucks.

3. The profanity on the men's room stalls is less frequent and less severe.

4. About $20,000 a year.

Those are about all the differences I can name off the top of my head. I will post soon with pictures of TCU (which is beautiful, I must add). I also have some great video of Salem dancing, which I predict you're going to enjoy. So check back soon. I promise I won't continue to neglect.

1 comment:

KARI said...

Hey Kaaryn! Thanks for the comment. We have felt a little out of place here. Its hard moving to a place where you dont know ANYONE! We love the area that we live in though and the weather has been nice. Anything is nicer than 115 degrees. How long have you lived in Texas? I had no idea that you lived so close. Have you liked it here? I am going to add you to my blog I hope that is okay. Your little girl is soooo cute and I love her name. Maybe we can get together sometime!