Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seattle and Phoenix- Girls Weekend!

Salem and I had an excellent weekend in Seattle. Although Salem screamed and didn't sleep much I did enjoy finally meeting friends from my childhood. My parents moved to California and joined the Air Force when I was a baby.There they met Allison and her family. Christie (her daughter) is 2 years older than me and lives here in Fort Worth. Her wedding was this weekend in Seattle. Salem and I flew to Phoenix picked up my mom and off we went to Seattle. Allison lives about 30 minutes from Seattle in Bonney Lake. (Pictures Below) It was wonderful to finally meet her family, visit the temple, and enjoy the beautiful weather. Next time Salem is staying home! Thanks Mom for taking us:)

Lift Off


We stopped in Phoenix to pick up Mom. Ashley joined us for dinner

Lauren and Katie also joined us for dinner

How could Salem be afraid of this face?

SEATTLE

The view from Allison's Home- She lives in Bonney Lake but lives on Mary Jane Lake. Mount Rainier is in the distance

Salem- A Rare happy moment with her new friend Kaylee

Salem and Kaaryn enjoy getting their toes done


Christie and Allison- Bridal Shower

Seattle Temple- Although the temple was beautiful I enjoyed the grounds. I believe in this picture the temple is undergoing repairs. Congrats Christie!

5 comments:

Stu and Alyssa said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time on your trips. We miss you guys! Kaaryn we are going to have to dominate to show these boys who's the boss.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Looks like you had fun!! Salem keeps getting cuter & cuter :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! were blogging friends! Give me your address so I can send you an announcement... my email is kjc33@Hotmail.com

Dababneh Family said...

It was good seeing you guys even though we could only stay for a while. Salem is so cute, I wish I would have taken her and Dalton's pictures together.

Snowflake Lobos 2001 said...

Hey! Check out this new blog! Leave some comments or suggestions and get re-connected with friends!