Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Good news. I’ve confirmed that this blog now has at least 5 readers. This may sound paltry to some, but put into terms of television audience, I would rate somewhat below the WNBA finals, and significantly higher than Katie Couric. All I do now is wait for the corporate fat-cats to call with a sack of money.

Anyhow, I have been told that this blog has committed a most serious family-blog faux pas. No pictures. And so to rectify this gravest of errors, I offer some photos of the fam as it is.



Here we are at Dodger Stadium this August. (Jon, Kaaryn, and Matt Palmer not pictured)


Here we are at Disneyland, same trip.

(If you look really hard, you can see Walt Disney's ghost hassling a vacationing Jewish family)

This is me, just after midterms.

This is Athos, the best cat there ever was.

I hope this entry will sate the appetite for pictures for now. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Larsens said...

hey... we are glad you joined the blog world! man we are getting excited for you guys! how many more days now...
oh... its the larsens from t-town!
and yes... nobody cares about blogs that dont have any pictures!

Mike & Yelena's Wedding Site said...

Hey Matt! My dad passed along your blog info so I had to check it out. I must say the post about your English major cracked me up - really good stuff :). If you have time you should check out the blog I work on at work - scoop.starstyle.com. Most of the time my entries are trite and a little too chipper, since we can't offend the brands, TV networks, music artists, etc who we work with...but every once in a while I'll try to throw in some personality, hehe. Keep the blogs coming, and congrats on the baby on the way!