Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter picture bonanza!

I know I've been neglectful of late. I make no apologies. It's crunch-time for school, so I'll get right down to business. (Teaser: I'm working up some humor for a soon-to-be post. Check back.)

Today we had an Easter egg hunt for church. Salem was able to do this for the first time. We took pictures and video. Enjoy.

There is a learning curve on egg hunting.


I am afraid how all of this might translate in the backyard. The dogs have been known to leave prizes, if you know what I mean.


Some video. Notice how she clings to Kaaryn's pants like those eggs are dangling over a cliff.


"I can't wait to eat that bunny!"


Check out the hairdo.


"This egg tastes like crap."



Salem and her friend Katie making up after the customary pre egg hunt punch for strategic advantage.


Looks cute. . . but that's not candy.



This event was held at a lake that is less than half an hour from our place. Here is another panoramic picture courtesy of Windows Live Photo Gallery. Click on it to enlarge.




Bonus double post!

Just when you thought (hoped) it was over, I surprise you with a double post. I'm afraid that is about how exciting things get around here.

Anyway, Kaaryn has been terribly excited. She got a new chandelier for our dining room. I guess it's supposed to be pretty fancy. It's handmade in the US of A. These sell for $650 in the store. She got it new in box on craig'slist for $130.


Here's the old one.



The new one. To be honest, I really don't see a $650 improvement. I barely see $200.

No comments: