Saturday, October 25, 2008

TCU vs. BYU

I have never seen so many children at a football game. It must be BYU! I especially loved seeing the "loud guy" with a baby strapped to his chest. We had a great time at the TCU/BYU football game Matt and I went with some friends from our ward who are all BYU fans and since Matt is going to TCU we had to be loyal. I wore purple and Matt wore his TCU hat in the mist of navy blue. We are all still friends in the end but we went home a bit happier or I hope we are still friends. They did boo at us. Thanks Barb for putting it all together! Also for the pictures which I stole from facebook:)Rematch next year!


2 comments:

Zonnie said...

How fun! You guys are such a cute couple!! I love the picts!

Dababneh Family said...

Good old mormons hauling their kids everywhere. The LOVED their post cards. Thanks for thinking of them. Adilyn asks all the time when we are going to go and visit you guys.